20.6.12

How Pinteresting {nr. 14}





Another Wednesday, another Pinteresting post! :-) Today I am sharing bedroom decorating ideas and color schemes that I've recently loved and pinned. 

{sources}
 {1} {2} {3} {4} {5}

Sometimes I feel like I have such a mix of personal style! :-) Overall I tend to love using lots of bright whites, and all different shades of grey & silver, accenting with bold brights and classy prints.
I like my rooms to look cozy and homey, but with clean lines and organized space! What is your style when it comes to interior decorations?
XOXO,
Marie


4 comments:

  1. Kinda looks like my style too!
    I like the fact that it's very do-able!
    Simple and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the first and fourth bedrooms are GORGEOUS! Love the color coordinations there. ;) Lovely pins as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking at bedroom (or decorating in general) ideas. You found some lovely ideas. I would say that my style is the vintage/cottage/shabby chic look. Aqua, red, white are some of my favorite colors to decorate with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm deffo the vintage/cottage/shabby chic look like kati!! :) all comfy and cozy, but with a hint of boho too, of course. :)

    love,
    manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie