13.6.12

How Pinteresting! {nr. 13}




It's been awhile since I've done a pinterest-ing post on the blog so I thought today was a good day for it. :-)  The weather here in Romania has been crazy hot and muggy for the past week. As much as I love baked goods, I just can't bear to turn on the oven in these temperatures! So here are some cool, no-bake, treats that I've been eyeing lately. :-)

I am definitely a peanut butter lover and these mini pies look like the perfect end to a hot day!

Believe it or not, I tried nutella for the first time this year! Of course, it is delicious... and this cheesecake? Yum!

Two things I probably love MOST. Hehe. Mint.. and cookies & cream!

 I have never tried stuffing strawberries but this looks amazing!

I've been enjoying fruit salad a lot lately, but usually I just mix it all up in a little orange juice. This creamy sauce looks delicious and I would love to try it for something a little different. :-)

Ok, really.. Who doesn't love s'mores? These little frozen cups are so unique and look really heavenly. I'm definitely trying these soon!


What are some of your favorite cool treats?


9 comments:

  1. Oh wow! These look sooo good, Marie. ;) I might have to try them all before summer is over. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg great pins girls sooo pretty! and adorable blog :) xo happy wed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I've been eyeing a lot of those tasty treats myself! ;) Hehe. I could eat that mint oreo one right now! :D

    Ugh, I know. The weather's been kind of all over here too...really hot then we had rain and then really hot again. But I have managed to do "some" baking on the not-to-hot days. I made some granola bars that didn't use the oven (recipe on my blog) and they are fantastic! :)

    Love and Hugs!
    Praying for you,
    ~Rachel~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frozen s'mores treats. oh. my. goodness. I must make them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those strawberries are going to be a must!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GAHHHH!!! All these pictures are making my mouth water!!!! Ya know what I wanna try and make? Peanut Butter Cup Parfaits. :) Doesn't that sound heavenly? I mean, you can't go wrong with PB&Choc and icecream!!

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, those individual peanut butter pies look AMAZING. YUM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good golly I just ate a piece of cheesecake and after this post I might need to go eat another!

    Oh and P.S. I'm having a giveaway on my blog right now, you should totally come check it out - nail polish, candles, candy and more!

    http://shadesofgrayandapinchofpink.blogspot.com/2012/06/100-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum! A friend of mine made those cheesecake stuffed strawberries. They were good, but quite messy to eat, haha :p

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie