5.6.12

Day 5 {15x15 Remix}

I have a confession to make! I sort of broke the 15 for 15 rules today. My husband and I decided to go hiking last minute since he had some time off, so I pulled out another pair of jeans & my trail running shoes to wear for the occasion. Forgive me! And to be honest I didn't really get a good outfit photo either, I just have a few that my husband took throughout the day so I will just be sharing those along with some others of our hike. :-) The weather was beautiful, warm, and very sunny, so it was a perfect day to be outdoors enjoying it! We ended up hiking over 15 kilometers (over 9 miles) and a lot of it was in the heat, so by the time we made it back home I'll admit I was pretty wiped out. Overall it was a really nice day and I always cherish the time I get to spend with my husband. Not only is he the love of my life and partner in marriage, he is my best friend and we always have such a good time together! :-) Okay, on to the photos and then this pregnant lady is off to bed!! :-)



Alright, it is bedtime for this lady. :-) See everyone tomorrow!! :-)
Marie



3 comments:

  1. Cute outfit anyway! Wow, 9 miles!! You are super woman. :) Your baby bump is SO cute. :)

    Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
  2. even when hiking you're beautiful!!! love the tied shirt in the first pic. :)

    love,
    manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty! And it looks like you guys hiked in a beautiful area! Beautiful job!

    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie