4.6.12

Day 4 {15x15 Remix}






Oh boy. I can't believe I am posting these photos. I look like a cow. Or at least looking at these photos now I am feeling like a cow! This top looked so much more flattering in the mirror than on camera, does that ever happen to you? This top was going to be my #13 item but after wearing it today I might replace it with something different! As for item #14, I decided to add this black cardigan from Eddie Bauer that I bought ages ago and rarely ever wore. I love the simple drape front and it works well on days that I just want my arms covered and not a full cardigan. :-) Please excuse the wind blown hair... it has been quite blustery outdoors lately!

Purple Floral Top // Authentic Clothing Company. Cardigan // Eddie Bauer. Skinny Jeans // Cato. Flats // Gift. Belt // off a Zara skirt. Headband // Meli Melo. Necklace // from my husband!

See you tomorrow for day 5! :-)

Marie



7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look great in that outfit! I love the shirt. It looks so summer-y.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit! It looks great and very flattering on you!:) ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful as usual! When is baby due?
    Could you perhaps post more wedding photos some time? I would LOVE to see them :)
    Have a wonderful day
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not think you look like a cow! You look LOVELY and soooo cute! Love the windblown hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree. A cow never has and never could look as beautiful as you. ;)

      Love that cardigan. Eddie Bauer is awesome.

      Genevieve

      Delete
  6. That is such a cute outfit! I love the top. It looks great on you. And your hair - adorable! It looks so pretty and wavy! You did an excellent job!

    Anastasia

    P.S. I'm super excited about your baby! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie