2.6.12

Day 2 {15x15 Remix}





Day 2, here we go! :-) Today my husband just has a quick work errand so he invited me to come along, afterwards we are going to take a short hike up to a local cave in the area since I've never been before. The weather is once again, warm and sunny! We'll see if it lasts. :-)
On another note... I am wearing makeup in these photos, I have no idea why my face always looks so incredibly tired before noon! I was seriously tempted to crop my face outta the photos but oh well, just keeping it real! :-)


15x15 items
Black Knot Top // H&M. Skinny Jeans // Cato. Black Flats // Gift. 

Accessories
Necklace // Kenvelo. Bracelets // all gifted. Beaded Flower Headband // Meli Melo

Later on I'll be posting some photos of our day in another post. :-)
Until then,
Marie


3 comments:

  1. Good job! Love the outfit! Super cute!

    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! I really like the black and denim combo.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie