12.6.12

Day 12 {15x15 Remix}

My apologies for missing out on yesterday! I had a crazy day and never got around to getting any photos of my outfit. Nevertheless, I still obeyed the rules and wore something out of my 15x15. :-) 
Today I am probably going to roast in these jeans but both of my skirts AND my knit dress are all in the laundry. So obviously this is my only choice. ^_^ The weather has really spiked in the last few days and especially when I have to be out in the city all day and being pregnant and all... It's been wearing me out! I really couldn't bear putting on my flats today, so I'm cheating and wearing black sandals instead. I am so horrible at following rules, I can't believe I broke so many in these 15 days. :-)

Floral Top// H&M. Skinny Jeans// Cato. Black Sandals// Leonardo. Necklace// Kenvelo. 

This top is actually starting to get a little small/short. I can't believe how quickly my stomach started growing. :-) Not to mention... these jeans are getting a little bit uncomfortable as well. I think I'm going to have to retire them in my closet before I know it!!
Well, this girl has a crazy busy day ahead of her so I really need to get off blogger and out in the real world. :-) Wishing everyone a wonderful Tuesday!
Marie


4 comments:

  1. i love your shirt and jeans and LOVE your sandals!!

    love,
    manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an adorable pregnant woman. :)

    The Thrifty Life for Me
    thethriftylife4me@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what yesterday was for me! I looked at the hangers where I had my 15x15 clothes and there was just a shirt and skirt left....okay, guess that's what I'm wearing! =P
    You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look pretty in this outfit. I love the sandals esp.=)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie