10.6.12

Day 10 {15x15 Remix}

Wow, it is really day 10 already? This challenge (and month for that matter!) is just flying by. :-) For church this morning I'm wearing pink (yet again!), paired with my black pencil skirt. Simple, easy, and pretty basic. My style overall tends to be pretty basic. Is that a bad thing? ^_^ Oh. I guess I should mention that the only photos I have from this morning are all blurry because I forgot to tell my husband how to focus the camera. Oops! So. Here is one blurry photo you can have. Hey, at least you get the general idea of the outfit, right? :-)


This week for me was busy and kind of crazy. Full of good things and bad things. Lot's of emotions going around!

1. My husband had his phone stolen. For the 3rd time in the past year. How crazy is that? We found it using find my iPhone and chased it around for a while. Went to to police but there was nothing they could do. So. I remotely wiped it and that's that. I hate when bad things happen to the people I love. But I suppose that's just life. Sometimes unfortunate things happen! (again, and again...and again!)

2. The baby has been moving sooo much lately! I am thrilled that my husband can finally feel it too. It is so special and makes everything come alive so much more. We also found out this week that we are having a girl! So exciting and now I get to start buying pink stuff. ^_^ Yay!

3. I went hiking twice, and got to spend lots and lots of time with my husband this week! He had a lot of time off work due to holidays and such, so I was happy and a little bit spoiled being able to have him around so much. 

4. And the saddest/most bittersweet one of all. My husband signed a new work contract this week, that has him working in England right up until the baby comes this fall. It is a great opportunity for him, and a well paying position that will give us some extra money for the baby. It's a blessing and the right decision for us to make right now. But I'm really, really, going to miss that man a lot. I think we've been apart for 3 days at the most since we've been married (or even back since we started dating in fact!), and that was difficult enough. I can't imagine how it will be this time around, being apart for months on end. I am lucky that I have family nearby, I went ahead and decided to stay with my parents as they were awesome enough to invite me and that way I don't have to be alone! I am trying to stay positive and keep a smile on my face even though I know how hard the next couple of months will be. He is leaving in 2 weeks, so right now I am just trying to enjoy him as much as possible! :-)  I have soo many thoughts and emotions running through my head that I'm sure you're going to hear about later but for now... I have a husband to spend time with. :-)

Wishing everybody a most wonderful Sunday!!
Marie


5 comments:

  1. Marie, don't feel bad about your blurry pic. I love your outfit!! And your husband getting to go to England - well, even tho you'll be gone for months, I'm still kinda jealous. :)

    Love ya,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable in pink with your bump :) It's so appropriate because you are having a girl :) I hope that it isn't too difficult to be away from your husband :) You are lucky that you have such amazing parents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable outfit! I love pink on you.

    So sorry about your husband leaving...that must be really hard.

    But, so glad that you have such awesome parents! I hope you have a nice time visiting.

    Happy Sunday!

    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know i can understand what you're saying. I hope that u have a healthy baby anyway and that you're husband comes back soon.!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry about your husband leaving. It must be so hard. You look super cute though!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie