1.6.12

Day 1 {15x15 Remix}




Day 1 of the 15 x 15 remix fashion challenge! :-) Of course this morning I woke up to bright sunshine and not a cloud in sight, all my luck the weather will turn back around to summer after the clothes I picked out yesterday. I will give it a few days and if the weather stays nice I might switch my coat & boots out for other items! :-) I've been trying to get dressed earlier on in the day so that my husband can take my photos for me. Much easier than self timer and a stack of books! :-)

15x15 items
Cardigan // Old Navy. Oxford // H&M. Skinny Jeans // Cato. Flats // Gift!

Accessories
Headband // Meli Melo.
Necklace // Kenvelo
Bracelets // all gifted.
Braided skinny belt // Came with a skirt from Zara I think?

So excited about this challenge and I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with! Be sure to click on the icon at the top of this post to check out Ashley's outfit and the other linkups! :-)
XOXO,
Marie


7 comments:

  1. The second pic is so cute. Love the face, the pose, the headband, the everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Marie!! Can't wait to see the rest of your outfits. :)

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very classy and elegant, love it! =-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job! I like the second picture too. Super neat!

    BTW, I feel you with the weather. Over here, it's now getting hot, but when I first started getting out my summer clothes, the hot weather immediately switched to cold and rain!

    Also, thanks so much for your comment on my blog! You just made my day - I've never gotten a comment before besides the ones from my mom! Thanks so much! That was super sweet!

    Anastasia

    http://royaldaughterofgod.blogspot.com/
    P.S. Can't wait to see your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! You look so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! It looks like something I would wear. Very classy.

    -Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! I love the light blue stripe, grey and denim together! So sweet!

    Blessings,
    Charlotte Boyer

    boyerfamilysinger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie