16.6.12

15x15 Review

The 15 for 15 remix challenge is finally over and I have to say that it was really fun! :-) I can't lie, I'm happy to be back to wearing whatever I'd like from my closet today...but the experience was really good and something I'd probably do again! I only got cell phone photos on some days, totally missed one day, and the last three never got put on the computer. ^_^ So please forgive me! Here are two collages I made real quick with a few of the outfits worn during the challenge. 


My most worn item was probably my Cato skinny jeans! Partially due to the chilly/rainy temperatures during the event, and then due to a lot of super windy days that involved me walking around the city. I have a few items that didn't get worn at all, and some not very much. And I also noticed that I (ahem, my stomach!) grew a LOT during these 15 days, and some of the items I had picked out ended up being a little small halfway through the challenge. :-) I think it is time for this girl to do a little shopping!
Overall I had a lot of fun participating in this event, got to meet some new bloggers and enjoyed seeing the other girls 15x15 outfits as well. Thanks to Ashley for once again being our lovely host! :-)
XOXO,
Marie



4 comments:

  1. Marie, I love every single outfit you wore! Also, I did a li'l questionerre thingy on my blog and mentioned you a few times. :)

    Love ya,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your outfits, I think you;re going to be one very cute and very stylish pregnant lady! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! Loved looking through the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the look of yours with glasses.They really suit you!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie