20.5.12

Sweet Mint {Polyvore}

Today's sets are all about the mint green trend that is all the rage this season. I keep seeing it everywhere and am quite fond of the color myself, so I thought I'd make a few sets to share with you this morning! :-)



Nostalgia



Since colored jeans are such a trend this year, along with the mint... I thought I'd include them in this first set! Paired with a darling lace top, and some dainty black flats, I love the balance and femininity in this outfit! And hey, those earrings are pretty darn cute. You have to admit!




Sweetheart



If skinny jeans aren't your thing, how about a versatile mint top? You could mix and match this simple and sweet top into so many different outfits! I love pairing black basics along with nude accents once the warmer weather hits. It adds coolness and helps the black not to become too heavy! Paired with a sprinkling of peachy pink, this is something I could totally see myself wearing. :-)

How do you feel about mint green?
Do you own any mint pieces?

4 comments:

  1. It looks like a beautiful pleasant colour!The second set looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of these outfits- that black lacy top in the first one is lovely :) For my birthday on Friday, my sister got me a mint green top and I absolutely love it! Before that I had only seen it on other people :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice looks!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i cant believe i missed this post!!! i would TOTALLY wear colored jeans!! :) but i love ALL of these outfits. :)

    love,
    manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie