30.5.12

Storks {My Romania}

Did you know we have storks here in Romania? They migrate here every spring and stay throughout the summer, hatching their babies in their giant nests that you will see settled on top of chimneys, rooftops, electric poles and whatever high points they decide to build on. For me, they are a sign of the official arrival of spring, and I love to keep an eye out for when the babies finally hatch! I thought it would be neat to share a few photos I took of their nests this week, hope you enjoy! :-)


XOXO,
Marie


2 comments:

  1. We always enjoy seeing your personal photos and glimpses of Romania! :)

    The Thrifty Life for Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie