7.5.12

Flicka Pt. 2 {Polyvore}

Today is part 2 from my Flicka fashion post from last week. :-)



Flicka {rustic}



This long and cool maxi skirt gives everything a bright pop of color and beauty. Paired with a belt for definition and some fun accessories, isn't that ring a cutie?




Katy {Flicka}



This is a very simple white dress but could be worn in so many great ways! I especially love white dresses paired with leather boots and bold jewelry. :-)


Flicka {strong yet beautiful}



This set is pretty subdued and a little different from the sets I usually put together, but I found myself really liking it so I decided to add it to this post. :-) I like the strong print found in the skirt, and the beautiful softness that balances it all out in the powder pink accessories!

~

How do you feel about country/bohemian style?
Do you incorporate it into your daily look?

1 comment:

  1. Marie,

    I can't pick a favorite outfit!!! Ahhhh!!! lol I love them all so much, and I really really appreciate you doing this! :) You did an awesome job!

    To answer your question, I think that country-boho-chic would have to be my style, or at least what I'm trying to make a style. I just love the whole carefree look and feel of that style. :)

    Thanks again!

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie