30.5.12

Fashion Event Coming Up Soon!



Ashley from Bramblewood Fashion is hosting yet another lovely fashion event starting June 1st! It is called a 15 for 15 remix and the basic idea is choosing 15 pieces from your wardrobe (jewelry & accessories don't count!) and remixing them for 15 days. Considering how much I re-wear what is in my closet it shouldn't be too hard for me, but it sounds like a lot of fun so I am going to join in. :-) If you'd like to participate, just click on the icon above to find out more. :-)
Love,
Marie




1 comment:

  1. Ooh that does sound like a blast!!! I'm quite sure I could never come up with enuff outfits tho, so I'll have a lot of fun seeing what you do. :)

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie