15.4.12

Sunday Morning Playlist


Growing up, I have very fond memories of waking up on Sunday mornings to praise music that my mom would play throughout the house to get everyone out of bed and going for the day. I tend to take after my mom in a lot of ways and this is one of those ways. With a deep love for music and those good memories from Sunday mornings, I like to start off my day with some uplifting music to get my thoughts together before heading off to church! I put together a list of some of my favorite songs off of my latest Sunday morning playlist, and thought I'd share it today. :-)

1. Angel - Casting Crowns
2. You Are My Hiding Place - Selah
3. Healing Begins - Tenth Avenue North
4. El Shaddai - Amy Grant
5. One Life To Love - 33 Miles
6. Stained Glass Masquerade - Casting Crowns
7.  What Faith Can Do - Kutless
8. Light Up The Sky - The Afters
9. How Can I Keep From Singing - Chris Tomlin


Do you listen to music while getting ready on Sunday mornings?
What are some of your favorite Christian songs?



3 comments:

  1. That is so funny that your mom played those songs threw the house on Sunday mornings...because my dad would always do that! It was so great:-) I know I have said this before,but I love your blog!!!!!!


    Blessings,
    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yes i do!! i blast it away in my bedroom while getting dressed and cleaning up my room! most times i either listen to the southern gospel radio station, or i listen to the Collingsworth Family or the Booth Brothers. :)

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    p.s.
    but i do like #3, #4, and #8. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.p.s.

    some favorite songs of mine....

    the Collingsworth Family:

    "We Still Believe"
    "I Can Trust Jesus"
    "More Than Just a Swear Word"
    "Tell the Mountain"
    "I Pray"

    Booth Brothers:
    "She Still Remembers Jesus' Name"
    "He's So Good to Me"
    "Sail On"
    "What About Now"
    "Since Jesus Came"

    and that's a good list for now!!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie