23.4.12

Monday Morning

Just some random musings to start off the week!

1. This weekend there is a mini fashion event going on that I know you wouldn't want to miss out on! Hosted by three fabulous modest fashion bloggers, Natasha, Ashley + Olivia... this fashion event is all about versatility! You pick ONE wardrobe piece, a skirt, a favorite pair of jeans, a dress or even a top, and style it THREE different ways over the course of 3 days. Sounds like fun, no? Click on the button below to check out more details and watch out for my participating posts coming soon over the weekend. :-)






2. This song has been running through my head over the last few days.....




Possibly because I've been working on this puzzle that my mom bought me a few Christmas's ago. I do believe it is Sir Lancelot and Guinevere, correct me if I'm wrong! :-)


3. I've been considering doing this photo challenge sometime in the near future. I've started a few in the past but have never gotten past the first few days!! Shame on me. I thought this one was cute and would be good to start on. I like the casualness of it. Have you ever done a 30 day photo challenge?



4. I'm pretty sure I'm going to make lasagna for dinner. What are you cooking for dinner tonight?

3 comments:

  1. I've always loved that picture! You have it on a puzzle? Neat! I really enjoy puzzles. :)

    That looks like a fun photo challenge. I might have to sometime do it myself.

    TheThriftyLifeforMe
    thethriftylife4me.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love puzzles and the Eli Young band and lasagna and photo challenges...I do like the sounds of that one I may just have to attempt it myself! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo cool!! Sadly, I can't really participate cuz I go to a Christian high school where we have a uniform to wear. Oh well. :) Hopefully I can participate in a fashion event this summer. That'd be fun!! :D

    I love lasagna. Cept its my mom cooking tonite, not me. lol

    Love ya,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie