18.4.12

How Pinteresting! {nr 11.}




Today's theme is all things bright & sunny. :-)





I love this cheerful shirt from Old Navy.. I've always been a sucker for gingham! :-)

{source unknown} {via} {on interest}

Lemonade + Ice + Fresh Lemons + Sprite + Pineapple Juice. Sounds amazing!


My favorite kind of flower... and lucky for me they grow everywhere in Romania! :-)



I love heat/comfort packs and these ones caught my eye cause they are so darn cute! Love the fabric choices. 

{source unknown} {via} {on interest}

This is such a good quote. Love it.


Such a happy outfit! It makes me smile every time I see this photo. :-) I like the idea of pairing a bold skirt with a white blazer in the Summertime. Classy and adorable!


2 comments:

  1. that lemonade bowl looks so pretty! and love that outfit :)

    Have a happy Wednesday! {I have a giveaway going on now, & would love for you to enter! amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want a white blazer like that!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie