3.4.12

Convicted.






"Always looking around but never looking up I'm so double minded"
"Nobody knows what we're for only what we're against..."

"You love every lost cause; you reach for the outcast
For the leper and the lame; they're the reason that You came
Lord I was that lost cause and I was the outcast
But you died for sinners just like me, a grateful leper at Your feet"

"Oh Jesus, friend of sinners
Open our eyes to world at the end of our pointing fingers
Let our hearts be led by mercy
Help us reach with open hearts and open doors
Oh Jesus, friend of sinners, break our hearts for what breaks yours"

>>>>>><<<<<<

This song has been running through my mind lately and has me feeling convicted. If only christians could have a little more grace, a little more mercy. It is so easy to point fingers, to throw out judgment and condemn. I think sometimes it is forgotten that we ourselves were once lost. I pray that I'll learn to be more gentle and more caring... Lord help me to be more like you!!

Marie


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful song- Third Day right?
    I want to be more like Him.
    ♥Ky
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie