2.4.12

After 5 {polyvore}


After 5


This is one of those sets I made awhile back and couldn't really decide if I liked it or not. Probably because it is a different style and look than my usual. :-) Funny what going out of your comfort zone can do to your head isn't it? :-) 

I love black blazers, I think they are super classy and very versatile! The nipped waistline balances out the fullness of the skirt and the lovely peep-toes add some hight. I love the jewelry accents, gold and black are always a lovely and classy combination. :-)

What are you thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie