29.3.12

Today I'm Thankful For

Today's post was inspired by Amanda's latest post on Free To Be Me. :-) Being publicly thankful about things is so powerful and important in life, and something that I never want to stop doing! So thus today's short and sweet post simply reminding myself of how blessed my life really is by being thankful. :-)


Taking long impromptu walks with my husband this week. It is so nice to get out and breathe some fresh air, not to mention it's just nice to spend time together! ^_^


Rediscovering music I love. I tend to go through phases where I listen to music 24-7, then I'll go months without putting headphones in. I have been so encouraged this week rediscovering old favorites! :-) Music is so uplifting.


Spring is finally here! Well. To be honest I haven't seen any flowers yet, the trees aren't even budding yet. But the skies are blue and the sunshine is hot. No more bulky Winter layers (for now...) and this girl is pretty happy about that!


Also rediscovering my camera this week! :-) Photography for me is almost a forgotten love. Something I used to live for that got smothered and died out. But lately I've been finding my way back and it might take a while.. but I think I'm falling in love with it again.

(all images via weheartit.com)
>>>>>> <<<<<<

What are you thankful for today?

4 comments:

  1. Haha, of course I don't mind!!! Lovely post as always dear Marie!!

    Love ya,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    p.s. i listen to music 24/7 too! w/o any long silent periods. lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so thankful for the joy of creating music, and for this beautiful place I live in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the same thing with music too! It's especially strange if you do it with the radio, because they change so quickly it's a little jarring to take long breaks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thankful for YOU my dear blog friend... I have been having a sad and pathetic little day... full of mundane work and mindless lectures.
    Your blog rescued me.
    You always cheer me up.
    ♥Ky
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie