3.3.12

This Week


This is going to be one of those really random posts in which I ramble on about miscellaneous things! ^_^ My week went pretty well. A little ho-hum if anything!  Winter is here again in full force, we got a few batches of fresh snow on the ground along with high winds that make it downright freezing outside. I'm definitely dreaming of Spring these days!! 



There is a fantastic event getting ready to start at Bramblewood Fashion on March 4th. There are daily categories and a new era every week. I am so excited, I can't wait to see all the wonderful things Ashley has in store for everyone! So make sure you click the icon above to go check it out for yourself. You won't want to miss it! :-)


I started watching The Firm this week. For those of you who haven't heard about it, it is based on the book by John Grisham about a lawyer and his family. I just recently read the book after watching the trailer for the show, and I enjoyed it a lot! He is a very good writer and his books are great. Plus it gave me a good history on the character before jumping into the show. :-) I'm only about half through the first season but so far I love it! I am usually not a lawyer show kind of girl, court rooms can get boring after awhile. But this show is really interesting and has a great storyline so I am enjoying it a lot! Have you seen The Firm?


I've been loving button down shirts lately. They are sooo comfortable and easy. Plus they layer so nice with cardigans and sweaters when it is chilly! Do you like button down shirts?


The finalists are up on Lucia Etcetera! If you remember, I joined in her black & white photo challenge with the theme of Love back in February. I took this photo awhile back of two darling elderly couples strolling through the park. It is clear to see that they are still in love, and I smile every time I see this photograph! :-) You can vote for your favorite finalists, so be sure to head over to Lucia Etcetera and vote!! (no, I am not going to tell you to vote for mine, you should choose your favorite. but if is happens to be mine that would be okay too! hehe) Thank you Lucia for hosting the photo challenge, it was fun participating! :-)

>>>>>><<<<<<

How was your week?

3 comments:

  1. that picture of the girl in the plaid with the camera - is that you???

    oh and i LOVELOVELOVE that black and white picture! its sooo cute. :)

    love,
    manda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check out that show! I know what you mean about lawyer shows and the whole court-room thing, but this one sounds interesting. :) The fact that Josh Lucas is in it as nothing to do with it. Ahem. Nothing at all. ;)

    I had a very full week; work, errands etc. Can't wait until Wednesday when I fly out to Indiana! :) I'll probably have a boat-load of pictures when I get back. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen The Firm, but I know Grisham is a great author. And I'll hop over toe Lucia Etcetera now! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie