14.3.12

Oh, How Pinteresting! {nr. 7}




I'm linking up with Michelle again for Pinteresting Wednesday! :-) Today are just random pins that found a special place in my heart this week. Hope you enjoy!!

If you'd like to follow my Pinterest, click here. :-)

Walt Disney was a pretty smart guy!
 {source}
This is an apron? Are you kidding me? So much pretty!

 {source}
I loveee this color palette! Isn't it lovely?

 {source}
This top from Anthropologie is so cute and looks really comfortable too. I'd like one in every color please! ^_^

 {source}
This melts my heart! My own husband kisses my hands all the time and it is quite the sweet gesture. :-)

 {source}
One of my favorite verses to remind myself of! :-) I need to be more happy, and why shouldn't I be?


6 comments:

  1. Love these pins! Love the apron! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome choice of pins! The man kissing the hand one is my favorite. ;) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet pins...so funny to see what people are looking at when they look at Pinterest...love the verse and thanks for the reminder

    ReplyDelete
  4. that apron is so cute. great pins!

    happy wednesday
    xx :: ashlyn

    let it be beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would totally wear that apron as a dress, as long as it had a back!!! :/ i love the pic of the man kissing his wife's hand, and that green shirt is so pretty!! :)

    love,
    manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your finds! And now I am singing, "A dream is a wish your heart makes..." (-:

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie