30.3.12

Leopard Print {accessories}


Leopard Print Accessories




When it comes to animal prints, leopard is probably my favorite. And while I can't quite see myself in a leopard print dress or trench coat, I do think that leopard print accessories are pretty adorable! From handbags to umbrellas, flats to scarves, earrings & hair accessories.... I think it adds a fun and playful touch to just about any outfit. I don't own a lot of animal print items at the moment but I'm on the prowl for a few small things to add to my Summer wardrobe! :-)

How do you feel about leopard print?

2 comments:

  1. Ohmygoodness, its my favorite animal print too!!! I would love to get leopard print flats, a scarf, and a beret hat. :)

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't own any animal print, but I must say I love the umbrella and flats!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie