28.3.12

How Pinteresting! {nr. 9}





I'm linking up with Michelle today for pinteresting wednesday, once again! It's so much fun, I always enjoy sharing my latest Pinterest finds with others. :-) This week it is about DIY projects...The ones I'd like to maybe work on sometime in the near future if I can get myself in the mood. 

This framed initial looks relatively easy and would make such a cute gift! :-) I think the buttons are adorable.

I have no idea what I would use these for, but they are SO STINKIN' CUTE. I just have a soft spot for monsters in general, so I love this idea. :-)

One of those ideas that you wonder "why didn't I think of that?" duh! So easy and really cool. You could use this to make so many things. 

I love cross stitch and embroidery, and I would really like to make something like this for our home. :-) This would make a lovely gift as well!

One word: Adorable. 

You have to check this 5 minute no sew vest out, it is so easy! All you need are scissors and a XL tee shirt. She has a tutorial for a short vest as well. I like them both. :-)


2 comments:

  1. Cute!!! I love the pencil stamps and the button initial a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 5 min. vest one! :) So cool! Something that I definitely need to try. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie