21.3.12

How Pinteresting! {nr. 8}






I love Wednesdays! And it is time for more Pinteresting love on the blog today. :-) I'm going to share part of my bucket list today. I'm sure we all have bucket lists. Whether just in our heads, on a pinboard, or maybe scribbled down in a journal somewhere. While I have some pretty grand things I would love to do in life, today I am sharing some things I'd like to do this year!! 

>>>>>><<<<<<


My husband adores chess and has been wanting to teach me for ages. I'd really like to learn anyway, so this year I want to try and learn how to play chess. :-)


Actually, I already did this one last year! The day after we got married, my husband and I took a long hike to see some waterfalls and then went to the zoo afterwards. It was crazy fun and something we HAVE to do again. I glad that I married a guy who likes animals as much as I do. :-)


I've been meaning to do this for SOO long! I have so many family recipes and am always calling my mom or sister to ask them for more. I need to just make a nice cookbook with all the recipes together!


My husband and I are both legally & church married, but oh the joys of foreign overseas weddings! It was crazy, the amount of paperwork that I had to do for us to get married, and as it is we still don't share the same last name! I'd really like to change that this year. :-)


I love camping and haven't been in so long. Maybe this year husband and I can get away for a few days and go camping! Bonfires and starry skies are always a lovely idea! (and s'mores... of course!)


I am on a journey to try and be much more healthy than I am right now. And a good start would be to start eating breakfast faithfully! :-)

>>>>>><<<<<<

What are some things you'd like to check off of your bucket list this year?



3 comments:

  1. Neat bucket list! Hope you accomplish all of them. :)

    Some of the things that I would like to do this year is to meet my online friends, make a boho maxi dress, go on a missions trip, and go sky-diving. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to learn how to play chess too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love chess, but I don't think I've ever won a game of chess in my life!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie