31.3.12

Good Advice


It's just been one of those weeks for me. Uninspired, a little discouraged, a little too stressed. I don't know why I let things get to me so much sometimes. But at the end of the week I always take time to rest and revive. It's a lovely Saturday here, lazy raindrops coming down from the sky, which by the way is softly textured, grey, and pretty much beautiful. I've always love grey skies. They seem to hold comfort, mystery, and intrigue. They make me feel safe. We're at my parents village house together, like most weekends. My husband is outdoors, contently splitting firewood. (what is it about guys and axes? it's like girls and chocolate.) I'm spending time with my sister, we'll probably put on a movie and play a game later. Or maybe I'll start a puzzle. I've been in the mood for a good puzzle. They just seem to go right along with rainy days! I like quiet weekends, and I love rainy days. I am wishing hard for Summer to come but at the same time I enjoy these kind of lazy Saturdays that early Springtime holds. As you can tell I'm in quite the rambling mood, my apologies. ^_^ I blame it on the rain. And it being Saturday. 
:-)

How is your Saturday so far?

2 comments:

  1. Pretty good! The fam just sent my twin brother off to his first backpacking excursion with a couple from our church. He'll be gone today and tomorrow. :) He was soo excited!!

    I'm not sure what the plans are for today, but I hope rain isn't a part of it! We got enough rain yesterday!!! hehe

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that comic--soo sweet! It's raining here, as well, and like you I love the rain! I hope this coming week is less stressful for you!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie