15.3.12

BHLDN {jewelry love}

BHLDN is a bridal line that came via Anthropologie, a store that I'm sure most of us have drooled after before! I've checked out BHLDN's dresses & shoes... but until now I hadn't really taken a good look at their jewelry. So many stunning pieces, it was hard to pick out the few I wanted to show you on here today!! I love vintage jewelry, it reminds me of my grandmother's and of the lovely times in history past. And this line captures the vintage feel so wonderfully! I especially have a soft spot for pearls so I was thrilled to see it used in their jewelry so much. Sadly, I won't be affording anything from this store in a long while ^_^ but who says you can't look at some pretty things now and then?






Do you like vintage jewelry?
How do you feel about pearls?

1 comment:

  1. I love vintage jewelry, and pearls are so innocent and sweet! These jewelry designs are creative, yet stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie