11.2.12

Still in Love {a february link-up}




lucia, etc.
>>>>><<<<<


I'm linking up with Lucia today, from Lucia etc. She has such a lovely blog, and this is the second photo challenge she has hosted. I didn't have a chance to join in last month, but I'm glad I got to link up for February!

I love this photo, it is actually from last Summer! I was just walking through the park in the late afternoon, and happen to catch these two couples ahead of me holding hands and linking arms. It was so adorable, I'm glad I had my camera out! :-) It is nice in our world today, to see couples who are still together and still in love. True love does exist. 

If you'd like to see the other entries, click on the icon at the top and head over to Lucia's blog. :-)
XO,
Marie

16 comments:

  1. Oh, this lovely picture really warms my heart. . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this picture is wonderful!! :)

    pagesandkeys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this is so sweet, and I love the black & white!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great picture!! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, they're so cute! :D I love this picture.

    ~Kaylee
    www.whateverrblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so sweet.
    defiantly one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this, Marie...aw! :.) And thank you so much for joining me. Your blog is simply lovely!

    -lucia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on capturing such a sweet moment! I really love this picture:)

    God bless,
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  9. Arielle, this picture is PRICELESS! What a beautiful moment of love to capture.

    By the way, I wanted to let you know that you're included in my latest blog post here: http://bit.ly/A9qB4q

    I hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Marie!!! What a heart warming picture~ I always thing it's so cool to see old couples like that still in love!!! Love your entry for the photo challenge~ :D
    ~Danielle Marie
    http://loveliftedyouandme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a lovely picture, Maria, one that is so rare and precious to see, it is always so wonderful to see an older couple really faithfully loving each other, through thick and thin!

    God bless,
    ~Joy @ joy-live4jesus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie