1.2.12

{Oh, How Pinterest-ing Wednesday} nr.2

google

My second week of How Pinteresting Wednesday, last week was so much fun I just had to jump in with the fun again. :) Lately I've been trying to get my little apartment organized better, and I found some really lovely ideas to stock away in my mind for future projects!

Source: Martha Stewart. Via: Marie. On: Pinterest.
Love these vintage tins turned into magnets! Why didn't I think of that before?

Source: Houzz. Via: Marie. On: Pinterest.
This shelf is so organized! I love organized.

Source: Unknown? Via: Marie. On: Pinterest.
Simple but really adorable! I'm a sucker for tagging things.

Fabric covered cans! Great idea and beautiful too.

I have a long cabinet JUST like this in my kitchen. Instead of two long hard to access shelves, drawers with baskets is so much better! I love this idea. :)

Don't forget to click on the button at the top to go check out what everyone else is pinning lately! :)
XO,
Marie

10 comments:

  1. Oh I love organizational pins and these are so fun with pops of color and fun patterns. Great pins!

    Have a great Wednesday girl!

    xoxo,
    Cher
    http://www.naptimeisthenewhappyhour.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Organizing is one of my favorite things to do... dork much? Yes, yes, I am ;) Love these pins! They are good inspiration for how I'm going to attempt to reorganize my cabinets...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the tin magnets.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very cute ideas! Especially the vintage tin magnets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so wish I had an organized shelf like that! It's perfect. Love the little tags too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want those vintage tins they are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so many great origanization pins. i love those square white cubby hole shelves. they would be great for my craft room or office...maybe both.

    good pins, girlfriend.
    mybagofsunshine.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love being organized so I love these pins! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie