26.2.12

New Page + Other News


Goodmorning! :-) How is everyone on this fine Sunday? I just wanted to pop in and tell you that I updated my pages at the top and added a "follow me here" page with all the ways you can find and follow me online. Included in the list are Google +, Twitter, Bloglovin', Pinterest, RSS, and my email as well. Let me know if anyone has problems with it and I'll try to help out if I can! I also added email subscriptions via Feed Burner on the sidebar that you can sign up for if you so desire. :-) This week I discovered a faithful blog follower that I had no idea about simply because I had my comments restricted, but I recently changed it so that anyone can comment. Even without an account. I only ask that no anonymous comments please, sign your comment with your name or online nickname so I know who you are!! :-)  And, because all posts are better with a photo.....


This is Atena when she fell asleep on my feet last week on the bedroom floor. I was organizing some papers and she made herself comfy atop my plush slippers. :-) Such a little cutie pie!!
Wishing everybody a lovely Sunday,
Marie

2 comments:

  1. what a little cutie! she's adorable :)
    xoxo//simi

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh goodness, puppies are the best, are they not?!?! Atena's adorable!!

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie