7.1.12

Winter Colors I Love

(all images via weheartit.com)
Turquoise is one of my favorite colors in the Winter. It's bright and stands out in all the white & grey, and it looks good with red or pink!


Speaking of red, that's another color I love to see in the Winter! It's refreshing and cheery.


Yellow is one of those colors I am picky about. It can't be too pale or too mustard-y. But every once in awhile you come across that perfect shade in-between and it is stunning! I love seeing this color in the Winter! Who doesn't like sunshine? ^_^


I'm so in love with navy. It's just as classy and timeless as black, but it has a certain sparkle to it. I actually love this color most when mixed with black, it is lovely!!

~

What are some of your favorite colors to see in the Winter?


3 comments:

  1. Well.. purple is my favourite colour so I like to see it spring, summer, fall, and winter :D

    I also really like red- I agree, it's cheery and bright :)

    And that bracelet is so pretty! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turquoise is one of my favorite colors for the winter time, as well! It looks so pretty with just about anything, and is a cherry way to brighten up any outfit. I wish I had more of it in my wardrobe! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. turquoise is definitely MY favorite, but the cherry is adorable too! I'll have to look for some pieces in that color :)

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie