25.1.12

{Oh, How Pinterest-ing Wednesday}

google


Today I'm joining a weekly host up for something a little different! :) As Valentine's Day is on it's way, I couldn't help but share a few darling ideas I've seen floating around on the web. I never used to do much for February 14 besides eat chocolate and watch a sappy movie, but now that I'm married I'm hoping to make it a little more special! I'm still torn between going out to dinner at his favorite restaurant since we haven't been out in ages. OR making him a nice, romantic dinner at home since I really haven't done one yet for him. (bad wife I know! but hey, give me some time!)

Any thoughts? :)

Source: Whimzylife. Via: Maire. On: Pinterest.
I love these charming fans and doilies. Wouldn't they make cute decorations?

You know me, a huge fan of "X's & O's!" ^_^ I would love to try and make a banner like this myself sometime.

Source: Eighteen25. Via: Marie. On: Pinterest.
Peanut butter blossoms are the best. Add little heart chocolates on top? *swoon*

What a darling cake! I love the simplicity of it. And the felt heart topper adds so much!

Again with the XOXO's but I can't help it. I'm just drawn to these things! ^_^

Isn't this idea the cutest? I am definitely dressing up my next Coca-Cola 4 pack that I buy. It's just too adorable for words.
~
Click on the button at the top of this post to check out what everyone else is pinning these days!
XO,
Marie

8 comments:

  1. Oooh! Pretty. Thanks for showing off those lovely things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely precious!
    I love your Pinterest boards! So much. And your Valentine's Day board has given me countless ideas.
    Ky
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com
    PS! I'm almost done with your blog interview... sorry for the delay- I have been in "Midterm" season... today marks the first day of my second semester. I will have it to you soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Vday pins! Whats not to love with a little pink and red action...love!!!

    Hope you have a terrific Wednesday!

    xoxo,
    Cheryl
    http://www.naptimeisthenewhappyhour.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! :) The peanut blossoms are my favorite! ;) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these are too cute! I need to decide what I am getting my boyfriend for v-day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am so in the valentine's mood! i am pumped actually haha.
    love all these pins! :]

    xoxo
    ashlyn


    www.myunrehearsedlifetheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally think you should do a nice dinner @ home and you can do these crafts to make it extra special!!

    XOXO,
    Britney

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of these! :)

    Happy Wednesday!
    xoxo
    Angela | PoodlePoddles

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie