30.1.12

Eleven Things {a tag}


Thanks to Ellie for tagging me! I also wanted to answer Natasha's questions so I just mixed them up. ^_^ Here we go!

1) Post these rules.
2) You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4) Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5) Go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged.


{Eleven Things About Me}
1. Macaroni and Cheese is my cooking specialty. (not the boxed kind! I swear!)
2. Casting Crowns is my favorite Christian band.
3. My mouth tends to be super sarcastic at times. It's one of my bad points.
4. I drink so much hot tea every day that I get caffeine headaches when I skip it.
5. I am a sucker for stray dogs. I wish I could bring them all home!
6. I haven't worn my wedding rings in 2 weeks due to a skin irritation. I miss them.
7. My favorite fictional hero is Robin Hood.
8. Most of my friends live over 4500 miles from me.
9. My ninth birthday was one of my favorite birthdays ever. We were on the coast, I ate fresh fish and chips and played in the ocean.
10. Shakespeare will always be one of my favorite authors.
11. I hate wearing socks!


{Eleven Questions to Answer}
1. Are you a fashion fan and if so, what are your favorite brands and designers? I love fashion! My favorite brands that I buy, are Zara, and H&M. As far as designers, I love Dior, Prada, Kate Spade & Jenny Packham!

2. Why is modesty important to you? Modesty to me is all about respect! It makes me feel safe and honors those I love.

3. What is your favorite thing to take pictures of? People? Landscapes? Macro shots? Old buildings and outdoor cafes.

4. Do you play any instruments? I play acoustic guitar!

5. What's your favorite Period Drama movie? Pride & Prejudice (with Kiera Knightly) and Emma! :)

6. If you could time travel, where would you travel too? The 1960's! Love the hair, fashion, cars, and all that stuff!

7. Do you know any foreign languages? I've been learning Romanian for the past 5 years. Still not fluent!

8. What site/blog do you frequent the most? Pinterest & Polyvore! ^_^

9. What's your favorite game? (PC, Wii, board, etc.) I am addicted to Bejeweled on my iPhone right now! :)

10. What's the last thing you ate? A piece of chocolate cake that my sister made. It was amazing!

11. Have you watched any interesting artistically expressive movies recently? No, but I really want to see The Artist. It looks really well done! :)

{My Eleven Questions For You}
1. Have you ever traveled into a foreign country?
2. Where would you love to spend your next birthday?
3. Do you have any special talents?
4. What are your favorite stores to shop at?
5. What are a few of your latest favorite blogs to read?
6. If you could eat one thing for breakfast for the rest of your life, what would it be?
7. What is the last book you read?
8. Name your favorite and most loved accessories you own.
9. What season do you most look forward too?
10. Do you believe in modesty? Why or why not?
11. What are your 3 favorite songs at the moment?

2 comments:

  1. 1. Have you ever traveled into a foreign country? Yes, back in 2009 I traveled to London, UK with my mom.

    2. Where would you love to spend your next birthday? Well, either Boston, MA; London, UK; Charleston, SC; Seneca, MO {my best friend lives here!}; or New York City would be fun!

    3. Do you have any special talents? I don't know. I can do anything creative like paint, sew, cook, bake, etc...

    4. What are your favorite stores to shop at? Forever21, H&M, Target, and Anthropologie.

    5. What are a few of your latest favorite blogs to read? Lauren Conrad's blog.

    6. If you could eat one thing for breakfast for the rest of your life, what would it be? Doughnuts. Real healthy I know, but I adore them and they don't effect my weight at all. Yep, I'm one of those people. :p

    7. What is the last book you read? Lauren Conrad Style. Highly recommend it.

    8. Name your favorite and most loved accessories you own. My pearl earrings from my 13th birthday {unfortunately, I lost one of them the other week}.

    9. What season do you most look forward too? Spring & summer.

    10. Do you believe in modesty? Why or why not? Yes. Because it is God's will that we cover ourselves.

    11. What are your 3 favorite songs at the moment? The Tender Trap - Frank Sinatra, Tammy - Debbie Reynolds, and Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Bublé.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Have you ever traveled into a foreign country?
    Yes, I went to Peru when I was a baby, and I went to Canada for a friend's wedding.

    2. Where would you love to spend your next birthday?
    I'm not sure yet. ;)

    3. Do you have any special talents?
    Not that I can think of at the moment.

    4. What are your favorite stores to shop at?
    Maurices and Orange Possum.

    5. What are a few of your latest favorite blogs to read?
    "Far From Perfect", "Forever His Servant", "Lucia, etc.", and a few others as well. :)

    6. If you could eat one thing for breakfast for the rest of your life, what would it be?
    Scrambled eggs on homemade wheat toast.

    7. What is the last book you read?
    "The Elements of Style" by William Strunk Jr. & E.B. White. If anyone wants to improve their writing and grammar skills, then read this book! ;)

    8. Name your favorite and most loved accessories you own.
    A necklace that came from Africa, and a "dream" bracelet that I won from a bucket list giveaway.

    9. What season do you most look forward too?
    Fall!

    10. Do you believe in modesty? Why or why not?
    Yes, because it's a way to glorify God by what and how we wear our clothes, and also how we act toward others.

    11. What are your 3 favorite songs at the moment?
    "Hymn of the Sea"~ Titanic Soundtrack, "Voice of Truth"~ Casting Crowns, and "Mirror, Mirror"~ BarlowGirl.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie