2.1.12

Currently Loving...

(all images via weheartit.com)

Sudoku. I love this game. And I'm getting pretty darn good at it if I do say so myself!!


Peanut butter. I'm obsessed. It's like reliving childhood. I love it on toast. I love it on crackers. My husband hates the stuff (more for me, mwahaha!) but I just can't get enough of it lately!


Colbie Caillat. Her music is super cheerful and lovely. Perfect for these dreary Winter months.


Anything with hearts on it. (plus I love coffee but that's another story) I've got a whole Pinterest board dedicated to Valentine's Day and I'm stocking up ideas ahead of time!

What are you currently loving?

3 comments:

  1. I'm no good with sudoku and I don't think I'll ever be good at it. I lurrrrv peanut butter too, I love it with Nutella! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peanut Butter is definitely one of them! ;D I love it most spread on a apple slice, and sprinkled with dark chocolate chips. *yum*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, peanut butter!!! But I only like it with chocolate, on toast, or on crackers. I can't STAND P&B sandwiches. They are so gross. :(

    Oooh, and what's Nutella?? Never had it before! Sounds yummy. :D

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    p.s. i also love anything with hearts. haha

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie