20.1.12

Classic Black {Valentine's Day via Polyvore}

February Classics



I love this flowing, feminine blouse. Not to mention, pearls are always so classic!

Falling For You



I love mixing black with metallic shades of gold and bronze. And isn't that bow ring just darling?!

A touch of blush.


This is such a lovely black dress, a style like this is very versatile and a useful piece to have in your wardrobe! I love that little blush colored clutch, I guess I'm just a sucker for pink! ^_^
XO,
Marie

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE all of it! So feminine and elegant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that black dress. You def can't go wrong when wearing it for a date!

    www.therecordologist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! Especially the first outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie