5.12.11

What I Wore - {Winter White}

{specs}
Cardigan - Land's End
Top - Cato
Skirt - Kenvelo

Who says you can't wear white in the Winter? I bought this skirt in late Summer so I was sad to not get a lot of wear out of it. But I tried wearing it with tights and hey, it doesn't look half bad! What do you think? ^_^
I love this cozy cardigan, I've had it for ages. And the dark tan top is also a favorite of mine, it has soft material and a ruffled hem! What's not to love?
Sorry about my crooked necklace, I had no idea until I put it on my computer. Oops!
Make sure you go check out Natasha's blog to see her outfits and links to everyone else participating!
XO,
Marie


7 comments:

  1. very cute! love it! :)

    love,
    manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks very nice. :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look Marie, and Ryan Reynolds. He is super cute... :)
    Ky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty cardigan, and I like the winter white!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I wear white in the winter :) And the cardigan looks so cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray! I love that you're wearing white even for winter. The other day I was contemplating whether or not to wear white because it's winter, and I highly commend you for just ignoring fashion rules and going for it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha, I wear white ALL the time during winter! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie