4.12.11

What I Wore - {Sunday Morning}

The fourth day of Natasha's fashion event! I haven't done outfit posts in forever so this has been a good kickstart to get me back in the game again. :) This is what I wore to church this morning, I found this skirt in the back of my closet...I hadn't worn it in ages but I am glad I gave it another chance.


Today's theme was to wear you hair crimped or curly.... Well, my hair is naturally ALWAYS curly. LoL! So no special theme for me. ;D I forgot to get a photo though, I'm sorry! I just had it pulled back in a simple ponytail.


Isn't this necklace cute? I borrowed from my sister. I love jewelry with birds on it. ^_^
Until next time,
Marie

3 comments:

  1. Pretty and classy! Great choice. :)
    Makay
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your skirt! Actually...I love your whole outfit!

    These Little Hands

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know i LOVE anything with birds on it too! very cute outfit, btw, marie! <3

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie