7.12.11

What I Wore - {Snowflakes}


This is one of my favorite sweaters! My brother bought it for me a few years ago and I've gotten a lot of wear out of it. It's super soft and hasn't lost it's stretch. Plus the sleeves are a bit long and cover my hands about halfway, which I love! My hands are always cold. ^_^

{specs}
Sweater - Rue 21
Jeans - Only For You


Today's theme was to share a photo of your Christmas tree! I didn't get a good one of my entire tree but I did get a few cute ornament photos. ^_^ My mother-in-law gave me this cute little golden tree ornament (in the photo above) and I love it! Definitely one of the ornaments that will get put on the tree again next year. :)

On another note, I bought Photoshop Elements last week during their Thanksgiving sale, and I am having fun exploring it! I used CS3 for a long time but I switched computers, upgraded systems, and blah blah blah and had to buy something new. I love the full Photoshop and was used to using it but Elements was much more affordable. ^_^ Now I just have to figure out how it works! I'm a creature of habit so usually I hate having to get used to new things! But I'm happy to have a good editing program again and that's what matters. :) Enough ramblings from me, it is just one of those days. Ha!
Until next time!
Marie

3 comments:

  1. AHHHHH YOU'RE WEARING JEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahha i've just never seen you in jeans before. very cute, i must say. :)

    love,
    manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater is SO cute! What a pretty outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sweater, Marie!

    Visit me:
    LeeAnne, Style N Season
    http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie