9.12.11

What I Wore - Denim Day


Day 9 of the fashion event. Not too many more days to go! Today is just a casual normal outfit for me. This skirt used to be a favorite of mine, I got so much wear out of it. But now the waistband is kind of stretched out and it does that thing where it sticks out in the back? Aghhh. Annoying to say the least!
(Um, yes that is my wedding dress still hanging up in the bag on the curtain rod where I originally left it! I need to get it cleaned and properly stored someday!)


I'm wearing cute green tights, but sadly they don't show up perfectly in photos. They are a darker hunter color and I really love them a lot!! :)

{specs}
Cardigan - Cato
Tank - H&M
Skirt - Shade
Tights - Terranova
Socks - Meli Melo

PS. I do have a favorite holiday recipe to share (that was the theme for today!) but I don't have it at my house, I'll have to get it from my mom!! So stay tuned and I'll be posting some holiday recipes soon!! :)

6 comments:

  1. I like how the socks peek out at the top of the boots. :) Very cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seem to be able to comment now! Sweet. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I like how you wore your socks and boots together... Now I feel inspired to do something like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to see a pic of your wedding dress, if you feel like sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie