23.12.11

{Red Flats} - Polyvore

Here are a few sets I made all using the same pair of red flats. I love bold colored shoes and am on the prowl for a cute pair. I'm thinking about red, it's so classic!!

December



I love this girly dress from Modcloth! With other accents like bows and pearls I think this outfit is perfectly feminine! :)

Ho - Ho - Ho



I adore this top! Black is always classy and the sequined sleeves add so much. And those feather earrings are fabulous. ^_^

Cozy




How cute is this skirt? I love black skirts because they are so versatile...this one is unique and I'd love to have it in my wardrobe. ^_^

~

Do you have any red shoes?

1 comment:

  1. no i don't actually. but i would really really like to buy a pair!! maybe for my birthday next month??? hehe i LOVED the outfits you posted! the first one is my favorite.

    Merry Christmas!
    Love,
    Manda

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie