17.12.11

Pop of Color {Polyvore}

Merry Christmas Baby




Love this yellow top from H&M, it's unexpected and quite cheery! Who says you have to stick to holiday colors during this time of the year?

Silver Bells




Red shoes are so classic! They add great pop to any outfit IMO. ^_^


Blue Christmas




I definitely need to work on getting some bright colored solid skirts. It's bold, yet simple... I really like this look!


Tie It Up With A Bow




How adorable is this skirt? Not to mention the color is fabulous. (P.S. that ring is the cutest thing I've ever seen. that's definitely going on my wish list!)

5 comments:

  1. ooohh i love ALL the outfits!!! and ya, that ring - gahhhh penguins rock my socks!! haha they are soo adorable! :)

    love,
    manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those outfits!!! So, stylish and cute!!I would were them any day:)

    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My faces are the second and third one, they are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The grey sweater in the second set looks a lot like the one I just got from American Eagle. They're still having that 40% off sale ya know.. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my...all these outfits with little bow details are just making me swoon! I am especially loving that first yellow pussy bow blouse... Le sigh, how dreamy it is! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie