13.12.11

{My Week via Instagram}


{my cute husband. i love him so much!}


{tea at my favorite cafe. but they recently changed it all around and have new mugs (and decor & etc..). i hate it. i am a creature of habit. and what was wrong with the other mugs?}


{i've been in a lot of waiting rooms this week with my sister! seeing doctors can be so frustrating...please pray my sister can get some answers soon! <3}


{but we had lunch together today, my sister and i. it was so nice...}


{i love my ceramic travel mug... isn't it cute? on a side note to myself; give yourself a manicure soon!}


{i have done an insane amount of laundry this week... how does it pile up so fast?}

~

How has your week been?

1 comment:

  1. cute pics! isn't instragram on iPhone or something? so wish i had this!! and my week's been good. :)

    love,
    manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie