29.12.11

{my holiday weekend}


{The best gift bag under the tree! ^_^ Hubby got me perfume and it's to die for. I'm lucky to have a husband with a fantastic taste in perfume!}


{My Christmas day outfit...well part of it! I never got a full length photo! My bad...}


{Snowmen! I am such a sucker for snowmen decorations. ^_^}


{Made so many paper snowflakes this year...I think I have a new Winter hobby!}


{I got several sweaters from H&M this year and I LOVE them. Super cozy!}


{I also got a cardigan from my Dad in the mustard color I've been wanting! Can't wait to wear it!}


{Knee high socks.. I can't get enough of these babies!}


{And flowers from my sweetheart! Aren't they lovely?}

~

So there is part of my Christmas weekend in photos. Hope it wasn't too boring for you! :) This year was a lot more simple than our family's usual Christmas celebrations, but it was absolutely perfect! Sometimes quiet relaxation is just what you need.

~

How was your Christmas weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Cute gifts! Love the flower bouquet. ;)

    My Christmas went very well this year. I got a couple of things for my camera, and a couple sets of jewelry but other than that, it was very relaxed. Glad to know that you had a good Christmas this year!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie