20.12.11

{It just didn't feel like Christmas...}


The ornaments were hung on the tree,


I was stocked up on wrapping paper & ribbons,


Cookies plans were in the air,


Cheery Christmas tunes were on playing on the radio,


But until I woke up to a white Winter wonderland this morning, it just didn't feel like Christmas! It's amazing how something as simple as snow can change the feeling of a season. I've had my fair share of "green" Christmas's but in my heart I'll always love a white Christmas best!! :)

XO,
Marie

(all images via weheartit.com!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie