25.12.11

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas


I want to wish all of my dear friends and readers a wonderful Christmas today! ^_^ May you be blessed and full of joy as we celebrate the birth of our Saviour Jesus Christ!

I might be taking a few days off blogging to relax and get things back together, the holidays are always so crazy! I hope my followers will understand! It's unbelievable that this year is closing to an end, it went by so fast for me. In a lot of ways I am happy to be starting a new year soon, this past year was a somewhat difficult for me, I'm ready for a fresh start! :) I can't complain to much though because it was also a beautiful year in many ways, the biggest event being my wedding! I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd marry for love, and now I'm happily married to the love of my life. He is my best friend, my half, my soulmate. He treats me gold and I am one lucky girl! I'm really excited to be starting a new life together with him, and I can't wait to see where life will take us next. Okay, blah blah blah! Enough mushy talk. I really started this post just to say Merry Christmas and let you know I'd be gone a couple of days and look how far I rambled on from there! Sorry. Sometimes my mind just runs off! :)
So once again, I pray that everyone has a very Merry Christmas and I'll be seeing you soon!
Much Love,
Marie

3 comments:

  1. Aw... no. Don't stop. I love when you get all mushy on us! :)
    So sweet.
    Merry Christmas!
    Makay
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you too, Marie! :)

    I totally forgot to answer your last question on one of my recent posts, sorry about that. *sheepish grin* Anyway, I go to an independent Reformed Church, so we're non-denomination. Hope this helps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so lucky to have a husband whom you love so much and whom loves you ever so much in return... I'm quite jealous of you, and hope to be like you someday!

    Glad you had a lovely holiday ❤

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie