3.11.11

Winter Wear {black pencil skirt}

One of my essential pieces during the Winter (who am I fooling... year around!) is my black pencil skirt. I have two of them and love them dearly. They can be worn so many ways, from very casual to sunday mornings or out on a date. Pencil skirts are very flattering to almost every body shape and they also come in a lot of different lengths! I usually buy mine to hit my knee or just below. I created a few sets below to show you how versatile they are and I will probably be posting a part two sometime with more examples!!

Church.



Monday Morning


Weekend (black skirt)


~

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your Winter closet?

1 comment:

  1. I need that skirt, and a leather bomber- they are closet staples.
    Makay
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie