6.11.11

{today, I'm sick}

when i'm sick..

When I'm sick, I love my worn out flannel pajamas.

When I'm sick, I finally make good use out of all those extra pillows stacked on my bed. I can't get enough. I love my pillows.

When I'm sick, I crave fresh fruit. (today I happened to have fresh pears in the house, they were so good!)

When I'm sick, I wear chunky socks. They may or may not match.

When I'm sick, I go through so many tissues, I actually feel bad for the trees.

When I'm sick, I tend to read sappy novels and watch sappy movies. The cheesier or more romantic, the better.

When I'm sick, I drink hot tea nearly non stop! Only plain black. Lipton.

And today I discovered today, that when I'm sick, I am a complete creature of habit. Or maybe it's just what comforts me when I'm under the weather! So anyway, today I'm sick and don't have much to say so I guess I should get back to bed. ^_^ I think it's just that time of the year for colds and virus's, they seem to be going around! Hoping to feel better soon!
XOXO (and stay healthy!),
marie

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I hope you get better soon!!! Its the pits being sick!!! :/ My sister is sick too... had to stay home from church and lay around watching 'Narnia' films all morning!!! LOL

    Love,
    Manda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! I'm sending more tea, "The Notebook"/"Titanic"/"My Sister's Keeper"/Some other sappy/sad movie, more fluffy pillows, tissues, hugs, and love your way! :)
    Get better soon!
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com
    Love,
    Makay

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie