19.11.11

Time Flies

-Is Thanksgiving really next week? That is crazy...how did it get here so soon? Nevertheless I am super psyched up because I love the holidays and this whole season so much! I love it all, from putting up decorations, shopping for gifts, baking sweets and listening to Christmas music. It will always be quite a magical season for me. ^_^

-Between my two black pencil skirts and two black & white striped tee shirts and the laundry cycle, I've basically been wearing the same outfit all week and that is kind of embarrassing. I just keep pulling the same things out. Please don't tell me I am the only one that gets stuck wearing the same old things over and over again...

-I want snow!! It is downright freezing outside and nearly December. Why can't we please just have a little snow already?

-I'm thinking about doing a short 7 day blog series on all the DIY Christmas projects I have going on. Would anyone be interested?


-As soon as I have access to my camera again I will start doing personal outfit posts again! Natasha is hosting a 12 days of Christmas modest fashion event so I am going to try and participate. Click on the icon above to find out more if you are interested! :)


-I'll end with this song that I've been enjoying lately... Courageous by Casting Crowns.
I hope everyone has a lovely Saturday!
XO,
marie


3 comments:

  1. Marie, could you pretty please tell me how to get YouTube videos like that Casting Crowns one, into your posts? I have tried posting YouTube vids on my blog, but nothing ever happens, like I can never get them to post. Thanks! :)

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Marie! Thanksgiving really snuck up on me too, and I am begging for snow but here in NC the weather is bipolar... it is a high of 48 today, but Monday's high is 73. Not even kidding. I can't wait till the biting cold comes in December- hopefully snow will follow close behind! :)

    And yes! I would love to see some DIY! :)
    Always fun.

    What about some cute beauty/hair DIY for Christmas? I never know what to do with my hair. Haha.

    Makay
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The DIY Christmas present post would be absolutely lovely! I'm in need of something creative to make for my parents :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie