20.11.11

Thanksgiving Challenge {Love}


I'm thankful for him. The man who stole my heart and swept me off my feet. It all happened when I was least expecting it, in fact I tried my hardest to fight it. It has always been hard for me to just let go... But finally I did. I gave it to God. I let life take her beautiful course and I am so glad I did! Looking back now, I could kick myself for not having more faith. For not trusting God like I should have. He blessed us beyond what we deserved...well I don't know what he deserved but I definitely know that I don't deserve him! :) So here we are now, further down this road of adventure called life. It's crazy, beautiful, and sometimes it's hard. But we are in it together and to me that means the world.

~

I'm thankful for his love in my life. I still can't believe he loves me... ^_^

I'm thankful that he takes such good care of me. He cooks dinner for me on the days that he is off work. He makes my cup of tea in the morning, just how I like it! He gives me his jacket before I ever have to tell him I'm cold. He really spoils me!

I'm thankful that God brought us together. With all the millions of people in our world, I feel privileged that I got to meet him. It was definitely a God thing. :)

~

And yes, that is us up there. ^_^ I love this picture a lot....we met over coffee so maybe that is why I like it so much!

3 comments:

  1. oh that is so sweet, you are truly blessed, we all are, that is a beautiful picture. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swoon... :)
    This post made me smile so big- and then the fact that you called it a "God-thing" made me smile even wider... I say that all the time!
    Makay
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture! It is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie