11.11.11

Thanksgiving Challenge {day's 6-11}


{day 6} Six is the number of brothers and sisters I have and I am thankful for each and every one of them. We've all grown up a lot and life has us all scattered across the world. We don't keep in touch as well as we should, and we don't all get together as much as I'd like. But we are still family and the love that connects us will never go away no matter where life takes us!

{day 7} Monday mornings. Yes, I'm serious. They remind me of a refreshing new start. I mess up a lot. But I'm thankful for second (and third and fourth!) chances.

{day 8} My hands. They are certainly not perfect but they still work pretty well on most days and I am very thankful for my hands!

{day 9} The changing seasons! Another reminder for me of how great our God is. He made such an amazing earth and I feel privileged to be able to see the beauty of his handiwork every day I'm alive. The seasons continue to amaze me and I'm in awe of how good God is.

{day 10} Kindness. It may come in small packages, but it is truly worth a lot. Today I'm thankful for kindness!

{day 11} I'm thankful to be feeling better today! Still sick, but much much better and I think that I am on the mend!! :) There is nothing like being sick to remind you to be grateful for good health! :)

1 comment:

  1. HI Marie,

    Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog.
    Aaaaand I love your header, so pretty and feminine! I love this Thanksgiving post, I'm thinking what I'm going to write for my Thanksgiving post, I have sooooooooo many things to be thankful about.

    Please swing by again soon!

    PS: And I love your newest something sweet post! Especially the long sleeved top (or sweater?).

    LeeAnne, Style N Season
    http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie