2.11.11

Thanksgiving Challenge {day 2}

I'm thankful today for having my family nearby. Going home is such a nice feeling. I'm so thankful God blessed me with great parents and a little sister that over the years has turned into my very best friend! I'm glad things didn't change too much when I got married, I live nearby and get to come back home ("home" will always be wherever my mom is!!) whenever I have the chance. I love hanging out with my sister and laughing at weird youtube videos, I love my mom's cooking, I love watching my husband work outside where he is happiest, I love seeing my dad come in the house every night to relax by the fire. I love my family. I am so very blessed and extremely thankful!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you God for all of these wonderful blessings! You are too good.
    Makay
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie